We are Hiring!
The Oasis Academy is seeking an educator who is dedicated to teaching students with unique learning and emotional differences while developing the whole child.
Ideal candidate will:
- Work in a collaborative team that seeks to build relationships to support student growth
- Plan and implement lessons that address individual differences
- Genuinely interested in working with students who learn differently
- Actively participates in team meetings and takes initiative to seek professional development
- Compassionate about supportively guiding all the students of Oasis to be their best
- Committed to productive and positive engagement
Here at Oasis we set high standards for all students by using differentiated instruction to meet each child’s academic, social and emotional needs. We holistically address the needs of students on the autism spectrum by using evidenced and research-based approaches and curricula to ensure our students are academically and socially prepared for active life in our community.
To apply please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide a unique environment for children on the autism spectrum and with related developmental disabilities. Our classrooms have a small student to teacher ratio and a structured setting designed to help our students gain educational, communicative and functional skills. Each learner has their own individualized plan that is tailored to their needs and strengths.
~School hours are Monday-Thursday 9-2
~Tuition is income based
~Before and after school care provided
Schedule you tour today!
Learn more about the STAR Curriculum Here